- For monologues always state the author of the piece, set the stage and explain the motivation.
- Dress: Be profession, have solid colors, blue and red are good, want flattering colors, no heals, don't do all black or white
- OK to move about during the monologue
- Cold readings - probably will do some from Pirates of Penzance, and the script will be different than the movie
- And once in the play always check with the director before cutting your hair or changing your look
- Bring lots of water, drink frequently, no sweets, bring lots of pencils, there will be changes to the script so need to be able to make changes, but also erase old changes
I was pleased with how the two sessions went.