Monday, October 31, 2011

National Novel Writing Month

Each November there is a invitation to write a novel in a month.  NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month.  All three of my daughters have decided they are going to participate.  (I think the older two are doing it for their English class.)

I will at least start this effort.  I was awake last night for for over an hour as I was writing the introduction in my head.

If my mind continues to race with ideas and stops me from sleeping I might have to put the effort back on the shelf.  We'll see.

5 comments:

Kurt N. said...

Go for it! I have no time and hardly any ideas, but I'm gonna give it a shot too. The only thing I have to lose is my sanity, and that's mostly gone anyhow!

Becca Cate said...

I'm doing it. Madelyn sent me the information. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, but I'll think of something.

abba12 said...

My family and friends all do it. I completed it a couple of years ago, but was unable to join last year. I'm still trying to decide whether to enter this year.

galoshelpudelroadfish said...

Looks like we might have the next Bronte sisters on our hands! ;-)

Henry Cate said...

Thanks everyone for your support. It looks like one of my daughters will do the full 50,000 and the rest of us will have had some good practice.

I was surprised by how hard it was to write a lot of text.