Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Homeschooling is hard to categorize

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Notes From A Homeschooling Mom.

This is the 298th edition!

The carnival starts with:

----------
Welcome to the September 13, 2011 edition of carnival of homeschooling.

In reading the entries submitted to this Carnival of Homeschooling, I got to thinking about the different ways you can categorize homeschooling. Then, I got to thinking that it's pretty darn impossible to categorize. After all, homeschooling isn't a segment of our lives, it IS our lives and to me homeschooling is more like living and breathing and less like a thing we do.

Regardless, I did my best to present this carnival in bite size pieces giving you home stuff, school stuff, somewhere in between stuff, and other valuable stuff. Enjoy!
----------


Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: