Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Homeschooling is hard to categorize

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Notes From A Homeschooling Mom.

This is the 298th edition!

The carnival starts with:

Welcome to the September 13, 2011 edition of carnival of homeschooling.

In reading the entries submitted to this Carnival of Homeschooling, I got to thinking about the different ways you can categorize homeschooling. Then, I got to thinking that it's pretty darn impossible to categorize. After all, homeschooling isn't a segment of our lives, it IS our lives and to me homeschooling is more like living and breathing and less like a thing we do.

Regardless, I did my best to present this carnival in bite size pieces giving you home stuff, school stuff, somewhere in between stuff, and other valuable stuff. Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: