Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The back-to-school carnival

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at The Faithful Homeschool.

Amanda starts the carnival with:

---------
Who doesn't love a carnival? Throw some crayons and notebook paper and back-to-school fun in and you are set for a GREAT Tuesday read!


While I work diligently this week on scraping together our hodge-podge curriculum to form comprehensive lesson plans, I have been blessed to also find myself sifting through the carnival submissions and enjoying the pleasure of being inspired by many others currently schooling or preparing to school for the 2011/2012 school year.


Even though we have freedom in homeschooling, we often find ourselves, from time to time, at the mercy of the neighborhood kids' public school schedule or a pending graduate's college ambitions. Whatever the reason (or non-reason) for celebrating 'back-to-school' in the not-so-traditional-setting of home, fresh starts are always inspiring.


Did I already use that word? I can't help it! Check out why:
---------

As she says, check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tell your teacher friends and your homeschooling friends about my new book. it can be found as nook book on barnes and noble and as kindle book on amazon and a hard copy can be ordered from my website at brendasartisticgifts.com under art kits page. LEARNING FROM THE MASTERS features 14 famous artists, almost 200 how to photos and almost 100 art projects for any age artist!!

Elena said...

I like how you write. I read several post. I am your newest follower.