Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I didn't realize the Department of Education could invade your home

Education officials break down Stockton man's door:

----------
STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.


"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.


Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as the officers team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.
----------

They were looking for his estranged wife.

Kenneth Wright is a lot more foregiving then I think I would have been:  "All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door,"

Hat tip: Judy Aron
 

No comments: