Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - the Technical Difficulty Edition

Tiffany is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at As For My house.

She starts with:

I think my homeschool lesson for the last week or two has something to do with overcoming challenges.

I had some folks over last Saturday for a canning party (and our little Keepers at Home were earning a badge for their work). We overcame a variety of hurdles before, during, and after the event, including wrong size jars, last minute cancellations leaving odd groupings, a recipe not making as much as expected, and strawberries that went from lovely to rotten overnight (literally). Somehow, we came through it all, and had a great time.

Heaving a sigh of relief, I sat down to start working on the Carnival. Except that, oddly, I only had a few entries… Usually by Saturday, there are quite a few. What could be going on?

Digging around in my Inbox some more, I found a letter from Henry with the explanation:

Go to the carnival for the rest of the story.

Carnival of Homeschooling


essay writer said...

Thanks for info

Virtualhse said...

Difficulties are always there but the good thing is that you handled and proved to have a very good job!