Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Spring Edition

Lisa is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at The HomeSpun Life.

She starts with:

----------
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year as it symbolizes new birth after the winter and also the close of yet another homeschool year. I am so drawn to nature that I enjoy spending much of our spring outdoors. The flowers bless us with their fragrances and beauty all over the world. As much as I love to bring some of that indoors to enjoy in my home, I still get outside frequently before the hot summer sun beats upon us. I have found the Farmer’s Market to be the best place to purchase local flowers for my tables and stove top at such affordable prices.
----------

Go check out the new posts and the great pictures.



Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: