Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Spring Edition

Lisa is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at The HomeSpun Life.

She starts with:

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year as it symbolizes new birth after the winter and also the close of yet another homeschool year. I am so drawn to nature that I enjoy spending much of our spring outdoors. The flowers bless us with their fragrances and beauty all over the world. As much as I love to bring some of that indoors to enjoy in my home, I still get outside frequently before the hot summer sun beats upon us. I have found the Farmer’s Market to be the best place to purchase local flowers for my tables and stove top at such affordable prices.

Go check out the new posts and the great pictures.

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: