Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Sing a Happy Song Edition

Mama Squirrel is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Dewey's Treehouse.

She starts off with:

-----------
This week's Carnival of Homeschooling takes its theme from a post submitted by Earnest Parenting, "Cooperation is Such a Joy."

"I’ve been a bit of a bummer lately I think, complaining about stress and a new school year and so on. So today?? Good news! I’m seeing some cooperation! We’re stopping for lunch shortly with almost everyone done with half their schoolwork. Several things have contributed to this happy state....I’m off to lunch, singing a happy song."

So what's everyone else singing a happy song about?
-----------

1 comment:

Amy LeForge said...

Thanks for highlighting my post!