Saturday, October 16, 2010

Humor: The bride will never forget her wedding reception

Lin-Manuel Miranda, the groom writes:

"My surprise for my wife Vanessa on our wedding day. All of Vanessa's close friends and family rehearsed for a month in secret, leading up to the reception. What we lack in polish, we hopefully make up for in joy and love. In any event, everyone in this video has one thing in common: We'd do anything to show Vanessa how much we love her."

Enjoy:



(Hat tip: Fortitudine Vincimus)

5 comments:

Dave said...

That was amazing. I was in Fiddler in the Roof in High school and that scene was the one we spent the most time on. That was impressive that they pulled it off under the radar.

Fatcat said...

The groom, Lin-Manuel Miranda, was a guest star on House M.D. last season. He played a very hyperactive mental patient. :-)

That was a fun glimpse into his real life.

Joshua said...

Henry, thanks for the hat-tip. I enjoy your blog. Dave Johnston (Angry Villagers) is a buddy of mine and he was the one who first pointed me to you. Keep up the great work!

Lois said...

That is just totally cool!

Henry Cate said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video. It was pretty amazing.

Dave - Fiddler on the Roof is a great musical. My daughters love the songs.

Joshua - Dave is a good guy. I've been following his blog, on and off, for years.