Monday, September 01, 2008

A problem my daughter I don't have when jogging

I check out Google News most mornings. It allows a great deal of customization. I recently adding some sections of the national news for several English speaking nations. One of today's headlines caught my eye: Jogger attacked by kangaroo. SKY News reports:

----------
The man suffered a gash on his head and claw scratches to his chest, arms and hands, Metropolitan Ambulance Service spokeswoman Christine Paterson said
He was attacked as he apparently ran between a male and female kangaroo near his home at an outer suburb of Melbourne.
She said the victim, aged in his 50s, fled to a nearby house and telephoned for help while the kangaroo hopped away.
He was then taken to hospital in a stable condition, Ms Paterson continued.

----------

Wow.

My second daughter and I jog a couple times a week. We've never been attacked by local wildlife. I'm glad.


----------
Technorati tags: exercise, kangaroo

No comments: