Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What is your favorite poll widget?

Janine and I have selected the finalists for the Carnival of Homeschooling image contest. We haven't had a poll or survey on our blog before. At first I couldn't even figure out what a good phrase was to google for to track down a survey service. It turns out one way to find them is to search for widgets. "poll blog widget" provided a good list.

I came across a list of Top 40 Online Polling sites. I ran them through Google Blog Search and narrowed it down to the list below.





Thank you for your help.



----------
Technorati tags: online, polls

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I wish I could see the results without voting. I'd like to know more about using polls, but I haven't ever ventured into this, and don't want to vote for something I know nothing about...