Monday, February 04, 2008

Cindy and the beautiful evil Pandora

The internet in general and blogging in specific can soak up time like a sponge. Once I get started reading blogs and adding to our blog it is easy for a couple hours to slip by.

Cindy, like Spunky, is giving up blogging. Cindy found that she has been distracted from the really important things. I liked this image:

"... I would love to write another story about that beautiful evil Pandora. In my story, she would release a box full of a million good things leaving restraint in the box."

There are millions of good things to do in this world. We need to carefully chose and focus those which are important and vital.

I guess I ought to head off to work now.


(Hat tip: In A Spacious Place)


----------
Technorati tags: time, important

No comments: