Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Harry Potter book #8?

Hosting a carnival is a lot of work. We've been busy with family in town, so just today I'm getting started. We're looking at 40 or so posts for this week's carnival.

One of the things I enjoy about hosting the carnival is revisiting blogs. There are a couple dozen blogs that I check fairly regularly; however, there are many dozens that I enjoy. For example: Rational Jenn.

In reading some of her recent posts I came across the exciting news that there might be Another Harry Potter Book. My middle daughter knew of the rumor, but it was complete news to the rest of us.


----------
Technorati tags: Harry Potter

1 comment:

Jenn Casey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am trying not to get too excited about the idea that there might be more Harry, but really, it is very exciting to contemplate. I hope Jo's daughter is as persistent as my kids can be and gets her way. I hope this for purely selfish reasons, of course.