Friday, December 28, 2007

Homeschool Family Video UPDATE

We now know who created the wonderful Homeschool Family Video:


Here's the info from the webpage containing the video:

“Oh, the misconceptions and realities of homeschool life," from comedian (and homeschool dad) Tim Hawkins. Tim plays the dad in the video and his wife, Heather, plays the mom. Half of the kids are theirs – the rest are friends. To see this and other comedy videos from Tim Hawkins, go to: http://www.timhawkins.net."







Hat Tip: Demian~DreamSinger



---------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the background on this video. My kids have begged to watch it over and over! Going right now to check out Tim's website :).

Janine Cate said...

>My kids have begged to watch it over and over!

Mine too.

MamaBugs said...

Hi!
I just tried to submit an article for this upcoming carnival via the submission form but it says there isn't another one scheduled. Should I resubmit it via email?
Thanks for the guidance!
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaBugs/

Henry Cate said...

Trish, I've updated Blog Carnival. I apologize for not getting around to it sooner. I've been distracted by the Christmas Craziness.