Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good thing Henry was home sick today

My oldest daughter has been struggling a bit with Algebra. She is using Saxon Algebra 1. Even when I tried to explain concepts, she still wasn't getting it. She missed something like half the questions on her last assignment.

Henry is home sick today and spent a few minutes helping my oldest daughter correct her Algebra. In only a few minutes she was able to correct the problems. All of a sudden, she gets it. I was starting to worry a little that I would need to invest a lot more time into this problem.

Hurray!



By the way, this image is of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Entrance Examination, 1876



-------------------------

2 comments:

Grizzly Mama said...

There are times when my husband is able to help the girls 'get' something that they and I have struggled with. What a blessing to have him there when we need him!

Janine Cate said...

It also helps that we both have different talents. When one is struggling with something, the other can step in.