Friday, November 23, 2007

Do you want to follow the money?

I am going to preface this post with a disclaimer: in general we won't post much about politics. One reason is this blog is focused on homeschooling while branching out into family and education issues. Another reason is I can not remember any one changing their mind after an argument about politics.


My mother sent me a link to a report on the money for 2008 Presidential Election. I was surprised to find that so far Hilary Clinton ($90M) has collected more money that Mitt Romney ($53M) and Rudy Giuliani ($30M) combined. I was also surprised to see that Obama Barack ($80M) has collected more money than the rest of the Republican candidates.


I think it is going to be an interesting election year.


----------
Technorati tags: election year, presidential campaign, , ,

No comments: