Saturday, October 06, 2007

A few other thoughtful quotes

One of the true tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.
-Arnold Glasow

I am always excited when one of my daughters says hey we are doing this next week, I'll start preparing now. For example when they go on trips they are often packed days in advance. In contrast Janine and I normally finish packing the night before.

Does anyone know who Arnold Glasco is or was? He appears to have been American humorist who is often quoted.


Here is another great quote:

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment.
- author unknown


And since I deal a lot with computers I'll include this funny quote:

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage. But this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.
- author unknown.


----------
Technorati tags: good, quotes

No comments: