Thursday, June 14, 2007

The 7th Carnival of Space is up at Star Stryder

Dr. Pamela L. Gay is hosting this week's Carnival of Space at her blog, Star Stryder.

The number of participants continues to grow. There is a nice selection of posts about space. Hop in your rocket and jet over to see what other bloggers are saying about space this week.

When I kicked off the Carnival of Space I was worried that it would be too much work for me, that I wouldn't be able to find other bloggers to take turns hosting the carnival. I've been greatly pleased that so many bloggers have offered to help.


----------
Technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the improper actions of this teacher answer your question, "What about the prom"? Posting the improper actions of your opponent is a weak attempt.

Janine Cate said...

I think you meant to post this comment here: But what about the prom


It is a tongue-in-cheek way of pointing out how frivolous and unimportant prom is to the social development of children.