Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Carnival of Education is up, and Peter Questions

For the last month between 5% to 10% of our hits have to a post from last year, titled Answering one of Peter's questions - attitude towards public schools. Site Meter showed that people were using search engines with a pattern of peter questions. For some reason our post is often ranked number one. It was a real mystery, I could not figure out what people were really looking for.

Well today I found out! Thanks to this week's Carnival of Education, hosted by The Science Goddes, I found what students want. Chris Wondra explained the secret of the Peter Answers web site. I wasn't able to get it to work, so I'm guessing the trick has changed slightly, but at least now I know what students are looking for when they search on peter questions.


----------
Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: