Thursday, September 28, 2006

Janine and the two younger girls are back!

Blogging has been a light the last couple days. I worked from home much of the week Janine and the two younger girls have been gone. Monday my oldest daughter and I started doing some major cleaning projects around the house.

I spent about half of Tuesday working in the garden, which is about 900 square feet. I pulled up our summer crops and rototilled. I have a sister who lives in the area. She has horses. She is always constantly trying to get rid of the manure. As a kind and gracious (and greedy) brother I've helpfully offered to take some of it off her hands. She dropped off a nice big load and I rototilled it into the garden.

We picked up Janine and the two younger girls Tuesday evening. They had a great time in Virginia. They had blissful days of playing with their cousins. Now my younger two daughters are waking at 5:30 and 6:00 AM since their bodies are still on Virginia time.

We're slowly getting back into our rhythm and blogging should pick up.

No comments: