Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Bop may have a new favorite subject for videos

Our two-year-old foster care (soon to be adopted) son often wakes up around 7:00 AM. If Janine has a rough night, our oldest daughter will take care of him. She's found that she can read fan fiction while he watches Veggie Tales. This can keep him entertained for an hour.

Last evening I may have found a replacement. Baby Bop and I were running around the house. We had sorted some laundry and were talking about tomorrow. Trains came up and he got super excited again. I wondered if Youtube had any videos of trains. I found a couple. This one kept his attention for the full ten minutes:



The next time my oldest gets up in the morning to watch him I'll be curious to see if he goes back to Veggie Tales, or if he wants trains.

Technology is amazing.


----------
Technorati tags: trains

No comments: