Thursday, September 07, 2006

Would you like Susan Wise Bauer's latest book?

Susan Wise Bauer has some extra Advance Reader's Copies (ARC) of The History of the Ancient World that she is going to give to a few lucky people. If you would like a chance at a copy go put your name in the comments of her post. On the 25 of September she'll select six names. The published version will be available late February of 2007.

Update I: 7 Sep 06

The Tutor is right, see comments. I hadn't read carefully enough. The correct number is one, one name will be selected.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought she was only giving out one. She only received 10 from the publisher, and she mentioned 7 that were already given out. That would only leave 3 max, but I seem to remember her mentioning that she would give-out one. Did I misread something?